What’s your hair care routine? It sounds weird right? But your hair is just as important as your skin.
I make sure to use products that are free from Parabens, sulphates and phthalates and I’ll tell you why.
- Sulfates are bad for your hair – They can cause a number of problems for your hair including drying, irritating your scalp, fading your color, and even hair loss.
- Parabens have been linked to the irritation of skin conditions such as dermatitis and rosacea, it also causes allergic reactions in some small children.
- Shampoos that are sulfate and Parabens free actually keep the hair moisturized. Moisturized hair is less prone to breakage and split ends.
Some interesting ingredients you should look out for in your hair care products are:
- Quinoa- It’s rich in protein and amino acids and they gradually help to create stronger, healthier looking hair.
- Vegan Keratin- It helps provide deep moisturization and nourishment to hair strands
- Neem leaf- It helps to improve overall scalp health while keeping your hair lustrous.
- Vitamineral boost- This ingredient works on the scalp as well. It’s a triple shot of copper, magnesium and zinc. It keeps your scalp healthy and happy.
- Baobab- Baobab oil is incredibly moisturizing. It contains vitamins A, D, E and F which can help to protect hair strands from environmental aggressors.
- Caffeine- This helps to build visible hair volume.
What’s more ? We have products in store that have these ingredients and I currently use them. It’s called ‘Thicker Fuller Hair’ and YES! It does exactly as it says !
To shop this product, click here!
Thank me later !😁