The season of love is upon us and we are totally here for all fresh flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, and gift posts all over social media.
That being said it’s kind of our job to remind you that In a bid to show love to everyone around us, we mustn’t forget to love ourselves!
How? We’ve got some pretty cool self-love ideas this Valentine’s weekend and because we love you, we’ve given you all the details below.
- REST- Always get quality rest. That is 7 – 9 hours of sleep per night. This will help to reduce stress, improve your memory and help the body repair itself.
- DRINK WATER – Start your day with a glass of water to rehydrate the body, increase your level of alertness and fuel your brain.
- CHOOSE SATIN – Make it a date with your satin sheets and pillowcases every night! When you slumber on satin sheets, moisture stays close to the skin instead of being pulled away by the fabric. Shop our Beauty Sleep Set
- HAIR MASKS – Everybody loves healthy, shiny and soft hair. Hair masks provide your hair with deep conditioning because they are left on your hair for a longer period of time. We recommend our hair mask for lustrous hair Restorative Hair Mask
- FACE MASKS – Face masks are the truth! Especially after a long week of work, face masks will help you get even skin tone, firmer skin and even diminish fine lines!. We recommend our face masks to revitalize your skin. Face Masks
- EXFOLIATE – Exfoliation is a skincare step you shouldn’t miss. Exfoliating your skin regularly helps to unclog pores, prevent acne and help other skincare products penetrate deeper. We recommend Paula’s Choice Chemical exfoliant for acne-prone skin Chemical Exfoliant – Paula’s Choice
- MOISTURIZE – Moisturizing every day can reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Both extremes are harmful to the skin and cause common skin conditions like acne. Follow the link below to purchase any of our moisturizers in stock
We hope you have a truly relaxing Valentines weekend and when in doubt, please remember: Self-love is so not selfish ♥️